MICRO Buyers Guide Index
2419 Lake Orange Dr.
Orlando, FL 32837
Control Systemation is a leader in laser-based micromachining systems for the semiconductor industry. The company offers a variety of systems for photomask and LCD mask repair, wafer processing, lead-frame singulation, and failure analysis areas of the fab. It has revolutionized the failure analysis and reliability lab with the introduction of the F/A lit (failure analysis laser inspection tool), which performs layer-by-layer decapsulation, cross-sectioning, and materials characterization. The company also offers a full range of ultrafast and standard micromachining systems for a wide range of applications.
Categories this company is listed
under in the MICRO Buyers Guide:
- Analytical/Metrology Equipment/Services: Failure Analysis (electrical test, etc.) (55 companies)
- Process Equipment: Deposition (CVD, PVD, etc.) (67 companies)
- Process Equipment: Photomasking Equipment (E-beam, etc.) (27 companies)
- Process Equipment: Process Equipment, Disk (69 companies)
- Process Equipment: Process Equipment, Other Thin Films (90 companies)
- Process Equipment: Wafermaking Equipment (crystal pullers, dicers) (21 companies)
- Robotics/Automation & Product Handling/Storage: Fab Automation Systems (45 companies)
- Robotics/Automation & Product Handling/Storage: Robotics, Vacuum (24 companies)
- Robotics/Automation & Product Handling/Storage: Software (control, scheduling, etc.) (32 companies)
Search | Current Issue | MicroArchives
Buyers Guide | Media Kit
Questions/comments about MICRO Magazine? E-mail us at email@example.com.
© 2007 Tom Cheyney
All rights reserved.